New Business Developer
Who we are looking for?
We are currently looking for a sales enthusiast who will lead our growth engine and create opportunities to establish new business contacts. With us you will have a real impact on the development of the company and independence in action.👌
Every day we care about the high quality of the solutions we create. We are guided by the values we have developed over the past years. We work with clients from different countries (e.g. USA, UK, Germany) – we operate internationally.
We share our ideas, because we care about continuous development and proactivity in action. We do not forget about work-life balance and integration! Regular meetings, events in the office and remotely, as well as a thoughtful and refined onboarding process will allow you to feel our unique atmosphere. Join us!
Your daily duties:
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy for IT services on foreign markets in order to acquire new customers and develop business
- Researching customers potential and implementing initiatives that will attract
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive commercial offers, customized to the needs and requirements of customers
- Negotiating the terms of commercial contracts and managing the end-to-end sales process
- Monitoring and analysis of sales results, identifying market trends
- Working with the technical team to provide the right solutions for customers
- Cooperation with the marketing department in the implementation of the sales strategy
- Participation in conferences and industry events to promote the company and establish new business relationships
- 5 years of experience in IT sales services, preferably working in a software house or similar business environment
- Knowledge of the technology industry, including an awareness of the software development life cycle and understanding of the specifics and challenges of selling tailor-made software
- Excellent negotiation skills, both at the stage of presenting the offer and negotiating the terms of the contract
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers to generate repeatable business opportunities
- Ability to manage the entire sales process, including lead identification, presentations, bid preparation, and close deal execution
- Ability to analyze the market, competition and trends in order to identify new business opportunities and develop the offer of IT services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both orally and in writing in Polish and English (min. C1)
- Self-reliance, initiative and the ability to work in a team, especially in the context of working with the technical team to provide appropriate solutions for clients
- Higher education
Are you ready for #IT?
Your self-development is the key
We also offer
Flexible form of employment
- An employment contract or B2B – the choice is yours
- In cases of self-employment, we guarantee 24 days of paid vacation
Remote work with #nolimit
- You can work remotely with #nolimit
- You decide for yourself when you start working (core hours from 10am to 3pm)
- Your comfort matters
- We take care of your health!
- Join our free medical care package (Luxmed)
- Salary adapted to your experience and skills
- We organize half-yearly #Appraisals to boost your career development
Group life insurance
- We offer life insurance for you and your partner
Professional equipment and accessories
- We provide all equipment needed
- The list of accessories is updated every day!
#levelUp your English
- Free English lessons with a native speaker
- We care about your ease of communication with an international team
- We value team commitment and longevity
- We celebrate every 3-year and 5-year collaboration by organizing a Jubilee event
Be activities with Multisport
- We co-finance a Multisport card
- Join our tournaments and team games
- We nurture our relationships and #teamSpirit
- We always help each other and we share our feedback freely
- We prioritize regular team-building integrations
- Our cozy kitchen is a perfect place to relax and chit-chat
- Full office comfort package – table football, quick FIFA match on PS, fresh fruit, company library and more...
- Our office is located in the heart of Wroclaw!
- Your pet can’t live without you? Take him to the office! It’s no problem for us.
Need a free consultation or project estimation?
Get in touch with an award-winning company.
How does the recruitment process look like?
Why do we stand out?
Real impact on the project
At Blurify, you can share your ideas and boost your productivity. Although we follow a proven process, you can choose solutions for your projects independently. As a result, you’ll have a real impact on project progress, get a chance to join discussions, and implement your ideas for improvements.
- We’re open to your ideas and different points of view
- Freedom to choose the solution you pick
- Helpful, supportive, and transparent team of experienced developers
We follow coding standards and best practices
We care about the high quality of the solutions we create and use design patterns and proven practices such as code review. At Blurify, we share knowledge and work as a team to increase the efficiency of our processes, workplace comfort, and customer satisfaction.
- Well-thought-out architecture for business needs
- Proper use of frameworks
- Automatic deployments and work on Docker
Grow with us
We aim to give you the best space to develop your skills and grow your potential. You’ll get a self-development budget to spend on conferences, workshops, or training, and we encourage you to get involved in many different initiatives. Once you’re ready, you can serve as a buddy for our new hires, assist with technical job interviews, and participate in dedicated product workshops for our clients.
- Multiple career growth possibilities
- Open ears for your feedback and ideas
- Opportunities to try something new
Meaningful projects for industry leaders
You’ll grow and expand your skills by developing advanced products for clients all over the world (e.g., in the US, UK, Germany). The largest educational platform for Polish medical students and a pioneering US application to support thousands of people struggling with life difficulties are only two examples of our diverse projects.
- Cooperate with partners all over the world
- Create innovative products for market leaders
- Use the latest and proven technologies
A great team that supports and inspires
Our team includes passionate individuals who are always eager to help and share knowledge. We value a great work atmosphere and strive for constant growth. Also, we don’t forget about team building! Expect various staff events, regular company meetings, and a well-structured onboarding process.
- Integrations and company events
- Teamwork and team spirit = our culture
- Step-by-step onboarding for newcomers
Remote work, flexible work hours, a partnership approach to cooperation, and trust are all parts of our culture. We constantly work to improve our organization, modernize our core processes, and implement new ideas to create the best workplace for all of us.
- Work remotely, from the office, or choose a hybrid model
- A transparent partnership where your feedback is welcome
- Open-minded colleagues